Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has neither been previously published, nor is it before any other journal for consideration.
- The manuscript is composed of a SINGLE Microsoft Word file with TITLE of the manuscript written at the top. The manuscript is without any author identifiers. The tables and figures are placed at appropriate places WITHIN the text instead of putting at the end. The text is single-spaced, single column with Times New Roman font style and 12-point font size.
- The manuscript is according to the format given in information to authors and the references are as per Vancouver style with citation numbers as superscript.
- Title page has been prepared in accordance with the specimen (download link given on ‘make a submission page’). Title page is uploaded as a SEPARATE file and is not merged within the article text file.
- Undertaking certificate has been duly signed by all authors (download link given on ‘make a submission page’), and Corresponding Author has been clearly mentioned.
- Approval letter of Institutional Review Board (IRB)/Ethical Review Committee (ERC) has been attached.
- The word count of the manuscript is not more than 2,500 (Original Article) and 3,500 (Review Article) excluding abstract and references. The word count of abstract is not more than 250. The number of tables and/or figures is not more than 4. The number of references is not more than 25 (Original Article) and 40 (Review Article).
Processing fee of Pak Rupees 2,000 (US$ 20 for overseas) has been remitted in the following bank account:
Title of Account: Pakistan Journal of Physiology
Account No: 13200101001930,
Bank: MCB BANK LTD
Branch: Ayub Medical College Branch (1320), Abbottabad, Pakistan
SWIFT Code: MUCBPKKA
IBAN: PK04 MUCB 0175 7781 3100 1930
A scanned copy of the ‘Bank Draft/Deposit Receipt for online transfer’ is attached herewith and the original document has been mailed to PJP at the following address:
Editor PJP, C/O JAMC, Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad-22040, Pakistan.
FIVE files to be uploaded in ‘upload the submission’ section:
(1) Article text file
(2) Title page
(4) IRB/ERC approval letter
(5) Copy of bank draft/receipt for processing fee.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If any of the items in the checklist are found missing/not adhered to, the submission will be DECLINED automatically by the system!
© Copyrights reserved. It is free for research and academic purposes only. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any shape, published, or stored in a retrieval media without permission of the Editors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.